- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with co-workers, suppliers, residents and families.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Adhere to legislated and Company standards, policies, procedures and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable in Health and Safety and sanitation regulations.
- Lift up to 40 lbs. and push/pull loads up to 50 lbs.
- Walk and stand for periods of at least 4 hours per day.
- Climb, bend and stretch for periods of at least 4 hours per day.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields