CLASSIFICATION: Part Time, .6FTE, 8:30am-4:30pm, every second Sunday
- Must hold a valid Class 4 Drivers License and provide an acceptable driver abstract on a yearly basis.
- Experience driving a multi-passenger vehicle.
- Able to lift wheelchairs and walkers into vehicles, up to 30 pounds.
- Experience in working with the senior population and/or individuals with dementia an asset.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English, and communicate well orally and in writing.
- Patience, understanding, and the ability to perceive and asses the demands and requests of the residents, management, and staff.
- Flexible schedule, must be able to work every other Sunday.
- This position involves driving residents, assisting with Recreation programming, assisting in other departments as requested.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields