Evenings and Weekends are required for this position.
Opportunity for mature, dynamic and self-motivated individual with the ability to enhance the lives of our Residents in Windsong by developing and implementing meaningful programs while promoting a caring, nurturing and interactive atmosphere.
- College diploma in Recreation, Leisure Studies, Gerontology or equivalent is required;
- Previous experience working with seniors;
- GPA and experience working with residents with cognitive decline (Dementias)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- An energetic, compassionate person who enjoys working with the elderly;
- Event planning an asset.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields