- Serves meals to residents and guests in a professional and courteous manner;
- Assists in the set up and preparation for service of various items such as beverages, salads, desserts, etc.;
- Sets and clears dining tables and delivers tray service as required;
- Assists with catering, and actively participates in special occasions and theme events;
- Assists in the orientation and training of new employees;
- Follows and complies with health and safety legislation and departmental safe job procedures;
- Complies with all provincial regulations and established department policies and procedures.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Preference will be give to individuals who have previous experience in the food services industry and working with seniors;
- Demonstrates an understanding of excellent customer service skills;
- Must be physically able to lift and transfer heavy, hot items and stand/walk for majority of shift;
- Proficiency in a second language is considered an asset.
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields