This position will float between four communities: Horizon Bay Sarasota, Bahia Oaks Lodge, Emeritus at Colonial Park and Emeritus at Sarasota
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community to include managing the sales process and completing all activities required for a sale
- Manages the sales process by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs
- Represents the community and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market
At Brookdale, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a forward thinking company while receiving an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including • Major Medical • Dental• Vision• Flexible Spending Account • Short-term Disability • Long-term Disability • 401(K) with Company Match • Life Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • Continuing Education • License Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred
- 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
- Ability to work in a team environment, a willingness to be flexible, strong attention to detail and a desire to work with the aging population
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems is required
- Experience with public speaking a plus
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields