The Guest Attendant is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Guest Attendant your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Answering all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service.
- Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment.
- Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health office and dining room as required.
- Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments.
- Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and reports any concerns / complaints to the supervisor.
- Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of six months of experience in a similar role.
- Current First Aid/CPR training.
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
- Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields