The Position. We’re looking for a Resident & Guest Attendant to work as a Cook’s Helper. Working at the direction of the Cook and Dining Services Manager, the Cook’s Helper is responsible for ensuring the exceptional preparation and delivery of the resident and guest dining experience using production checks and standardized recipes.
- We offer complete training to right fit candidates.
- Group discounts on home & auto insurance
- Corporate discounts for Goodlife Fitness memberships
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations
- Must have/obtain current Safe Food Handler’s Certification
- Safe Food Handling Certification
- Preparing meals for residents and guests ensuring dietary needs are met
- Operating and cleaning food production equipment and food preparation areas
- Complying with all food preparation standards and health and safety requirements
- Unpacks and stores supplies. Maintains work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
- Washes, cleans and stores dishes, cutlery, fixtures and equipment used for food preparation and service
- All other duties as assigned or consistent with work routines and job descriptions
The Location. Seasons Clarington is based in Bowmanville, Ontario.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields