RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Plans, organizes, develops and leads the overall operation of the assisted living neighborhood in accordance with federal, state, local laws and Sunrise Senior Living standards, guidelines and regulations
- Recruiting, hiring, training and coaching a high quality team
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
- Ensures that the community follows all federal, state and local laws and regulations and Sunrise standards as it pertains to resident care and services
- Partners with leadership team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA & RHRA requirements
- Mission driven and passionate for seniors
- Understand the recognition of resident changes in condition and takes appropriate action
- Assists the executive director in completing the annual community budget
- Understands and manages the department budget to include labor and other expenses and its impact on the community's bottom lineAttends regular meetings: Stand Up, Cross Over, Department Head Meetings, Town Hall, Quality Improvement and others as directed by the Executive Director
- Participates in a rotating Manager on Duty weekend coverage in community.
- Assists Care Team will ADL's of residents when required.
- Create, update & maintain accurate scheduling of the Assisted Living community.
- Minimum one year supervisory/management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management, employee relations and supervision of daily operations in assisted living or long term care
- BA/BS degree may be required based on state requirements
- Demonstrated good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications
- Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments
- Scheduling experience is a definite asset
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being is also essential
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields