- Complete a variety of maintenance repairs in residential units and properties both indoors and outdoors in a professional and timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with team members, peers and Supervisor to provide outstanding service to customers. Adhere to all health and safety procedures.
- Maintain the grounds within the Brantford residential complex, including lawn cutting, trimming, maintaining flowerbeds, building fences and pruning shrubs.
- Clearing snow and ice from sidewalks mechanically and by hand.
- Operation of various types of equipment including, mowers, trimmers and assorted landscape tools, achieving established quality standards.
- Keep Supervisor informed of status of work orders and reports using SalesForce system on smart phone. Ensure work orders assigned are updated as required in SalesForce for communication to team, Supervisor and customers.
- Communicate on a consistent basis with customer a full description of the status of work completed their home, including verbal, phone and/or email communication.
- Participate in after hours on call rotation as required.
- Be professional, diplomatic and helpful to our customers at all times.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong mechanical aptitude, ability to multi-task and complete a variety of maintenance repairs.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve plumbing issues in both residential living spaces and apartment buildings. Experience with appliance repairs is a definite asset.
- Minimum five years’ related experience with primary focus on interior unit and building maintenance tasks.
- Able to perform carpentry, baseboard and countertop installation, drywall, plumbing repairs and basic electrical work.
- Demonstrated safety awareness and knowledge of safe working practices.
- Able to work independently and take ownership but also flexible to work with team members when required, displaying initiative to problem solve and engage with team goals.
- Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong customer service focus, positive and friendly demeanor.
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation is required ; must supply own tools
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields