Location: Residential Rentals
We are looking for upbeat, customer focused individuals, who are Lifeguards/Lifeguard Instructors to teach Red Cross swim lessons. Lifeguards provide vital services at Sifton’s Berkshire Club for the indoor and outdoor pools throughout the year.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources.
Date Posted: September 10, 2019.
- Instruct Red Cross swim lessons adhering to Red Cross standards and keeping accurate lesson reports
- Perform Lifeguard duties and enforce pool and safety regulations
- Perform and record maintenance functions, and all pool opening and/or closing duties, as assigned
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule and a minimum of 8-12 hours per week or 1-2 shifts per week
- Possess a current NLS, Standard First Aid and Water Safety Instructor certification (if an instructor)
- Prior swim instructor experience is preferred
- Prior lifeguard experience is preferred
- Enjoy working with people of all ages and have good interpersonal skills
- Work co-operatively in a team setting
- Must be safety conscious and dependable
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields