- Provide transportation services to residents and the Retirement Residence.
- Responsible for preparation, delivery and clean up of assigned regularly scheduled individual and group programs involving the bus.
- May be required to provide assistance to the Recreation Manager and Recreation Assistant in special event programming.
- Complete departmental and bus maintenance records as required.
- May be responsible to give direction to volunteers and community organizations assisting in recreational programs.
- Develops and maintains excellent communication with residents, family, staff, volunteers and community groups.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Class “F” license and excellent driving record. Evidence of insurance record for previous 3 years to meet carrier requirements.
- Experience driving a 21 or larger passenger seating bus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in providing enriching recreational opportunities to retired residents.
- Must be available for flexible shifts based on the needs of residents and the site, including weekends, evenings and on call.
- Experience in retirement setting is desirable.
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as to work independently on assigned duties.
- Varied interests in recreation and leisure activities.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields