A day in the life of a Maintenance Assistant:
You will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Coordinator with the day to day maintenance of the facilities, including the cleanliness and upkeep of the grounds, repairs and maintenance to all equipment in the building and the suites.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing and carpentry repairs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs of supplies and equipment
- Ability to work in small areas and from high heights
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Familiarity with operational features of fire alarm and security systems
- Knowledge of building codes and safety standards
Position Vacant Until Filled
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields