Under the supervision of the Lifestyle Manager, the incumbent is responsible for assisting with the planning and delivery of lifestyle and recreational programs/activities for residents in accordance with company policies/procedures and legislative requirements. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning and facilitation of recreational activities, exercise programs and the creation of a variety of documents regarding activities and programs as required.
- Covering the Concierge desk.
- Supervising resident outings and assisting with loading/unloading the bus.
- Assist with special events.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team, residents and families as well as external community resources.
- Demonstrate sound organization and English communication skills, both oral and written.
Knowledge and Technical Skills Required:
- Post-Secondary education in recreation/leisure program at a College level of certification and/or previous related experience.
- Fitness Certification (e.g. Can-Fit Pro) preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Maintains a current certificate in CPR/First Aid.
- Valid driver’s license (F) and Smart Serve are considered assets.
- Hours of Work: Part-time evenings, 4:30pm-8:30pm, Wednesday and Thursday only.
The successful candidate must have a current police check with vulnerable sector screen and an up-to-date TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields