Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Financial management
- Sales & marketing
- Recruiting, hiring, training and coaching of a high quality team
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
- Create a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends and all team members, in alignment with Sunrise’s mission and values
- Passion for working with seniors
- Prior leadership experience (within the senior care industry preferred)
- College degree preferred; degree and management experience may be required per state requirements
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Previous management experience including hiring, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision & discipline
- Demonstration of success in managing operating expenses
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields