Our goal is to provide a pleasurable dining experience for all our residents and their guests through restaurant style service, menu plans, and open seating concept with a wide range of service times daily.
Reporting to the Food Service Manager, you will provide exemplary customer service while assisting in the preparation and delivery of meals and food services , kitchen cleaning, dishwashing, as well as organization and cleaning of refrigerators, freezers and storage areas.
This position is part time with 67.5 hours bi-weekly.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
Date Posted: October 17, 2019.
- Assist with preparations for meal service and catering functions.
- Serve food according to required temperature and procedures as directed.
- Ensure that the food is attractively presented.
- Ensure that clients on special diets receive food according to such diets as directed.
- Clean food service areas and equipment.
- Load, operate and empty dishwashers, and put dishes away.
- Assist with the preparation of snacks/refreshments.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of proper food handling and storage procedures.
- Safe Food Handlers Certificate required
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and carry out orders so as to serve the food correctly and attractively according to specified portion control.
- Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sincere desire to work with an active senior's population.
- Available to work a variety of day and evening shifts, including weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields