QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Post secondary education with a broad educational background preferred
- Certificate in Volunteer Management or demonstrated experience
- Diploma in gerontology, social services and/or recreation are assets.
- Experience with volunteers in a social services setting.
- Have current Heart Save level of CPR/First Aid (or willing to obtain).
- Long-term care experience or related experience essential.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- A sound understanding of the multi-disciplinary approach to the care of older adults.
- Must have the ability to understand, accept and relate to people regardless of physical, psychological or emotional conditions.
- Works as a cooperative team player.
- Must have an enthusiasm for developing close ties between the community and the village.
- Must have a high level of maturity and excellent judgement and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to be flexible to accommodate the needs required to support Volunteer Services.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields