- Schedule maintenance and payroll
- Requesting Records of Employment
- Assist with preparation for orientation groups
- Maintaining positive relationship with nursing staff
- Maintain records as required and performs clerical work as assigned by supervisor
- Adhere to established department policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, safety, and environment and infection control.
- Other duties assigned by the manager
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and presentation
- Organizational skills are essential
- Proficiency in Word and Excel is a must
- Recent experience with scheduling and payroll is essential
- Working knowledge of collective agreements within a unionized environment.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while under pressure.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields