- Greets residents and their guests in a warm inviting manner.
- Organizes dining room services to ensure each resident’s needs/preferences are met through seating to deliver of meal service.
- Inspects and garnishes food and ensures that it is attractively arranged for delivery to residents.
- Supervises meal service to residents and all customers to ensure it is completed in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintains a presentable & inviting environment by overseeing the cleaning of the dining room/ pub/café areas.
- Direct service staff and provide leadership to dining room staff as required.
- Ensures dining room supplies and linens are maintained and always clean, pressed etc.
- Maintains guest registry and billings for additional dining room charges, caterings, alcoholic beverages, pub charges etc.
- Performs other duties and functions that from time to time are required.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A minimum of grade 12 or equivalent. Graduate of a recognized food service/hospitality program preferred. Smart Serve certified.
- Previous supervisory experience, with demonstrated coaching and problem solving skills, as well as a strong hospitality background in the food and beverage industry.
- Sound knowledge of proper food handling and storage procedures.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the Management Team
- The ability to work accurately and quickly.
- Empathy for and ability to get along with the elderly and people with disabilities.
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields