Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Membership or be eligible for certification with the Professional Association of Volunteer Leaders of Ontario (PAVRO) or Volunteer Management Professional Canada (VMPC) considered an asset.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience with seniors in an organized program or one (1) year of experience with persons in a health care setting;
- Experience or knowledge in recruitment, selection, orientation, placement and supervision of volunteers
- Post-secondary diploma or degree preferred
- Demonstrates an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
- Plan and implement a volunteer program to respond to residents identified strengths, needs and interests.
- Liaison with community volunteer organizations to support and maintain community linkages and for sharing or resources.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields