- Landscaping which includes grass cutting, tree pruning and gardening
- General repair and maintenance of various aspects of exterior building maintenance
- Addressing resident work orders in a timely fashion
- Assisting with snow removal operation
- Safe operation of various types of equipment and/or light duty utility vehicles.
- Safe operation of stone saw, power tools, and various gas/battery power tools
- Participation in Health & Safety and environmental initiatives, including completion of all assigned training, hazard awareness and use of all required personal protective and safety equipment.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Self-motivated and energetic, able to work well within a team environment.
- Good communication skills and a positive customer service focus.
- Obtain, or able to obtain Working at Heights certification
- Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
- Dependable transportation; valid driver’s license and ability to report for flexible work schedules.
- Prior experience in a landscape or grounds maintenance environment.
- Prior safety training and strong awareness and knowledge of the safe operation of grounds maintenance equipment and other safety protocols.
As part of Sifton family, we offer:
- Company-wide online recognition program
- Holiday Events/ Team Events
- Team Building Activities and much, much more
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields