- Assist with preparation and cooking of breakfast primarily, other meals & catering functions as required.
- Serve food according to required temperature and procedures as directed.
- Ensure that the food is attractively presented.
- Ensure that clients on special diets receive food according to such diets as directed.
- Clean food service areas and equipment.
- Load, operate and empty dishwashers, and put dishes away.
- Assist with the preparation of snacks/refreshments.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous related cooking experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of proper food handling and storage procedures.
- Ability to understand and carry out orders so as to serve the food correctly and attractively according to specified portion control.
- Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sincere desire to work with an active senior's population.
- Available to work a variety of day and evening shifts, including weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields