- Operation of string trimmers and assorted other landscape tools.
- Perform various duties to maintain bunkers; Edging, raking, weeding, and other duties as required.
- Clear or rake leaves, grass and other debris as necessary, manually or by using blowing equipment.
- Apply divot mix to driving range tee and other tees on the golf course.
- Assist with planting, cultivating, pruning, and care of plants, shrubs and trees on golf course.
- Operation of various types of mowing equipment and light duty utility vehicles
- Operation of self-propelled mowers, 2-stroke trimmers, blowers and other landscape tools
- Participation in golf course maintenance initiatives, assisting in project work and providing support for special events and tournaments.
- Participation in community health & safety and environmental initiatives
- Performing various gardening duties (pruning, weeding, mulching, edging, etc.)
- Communicates all pertinent information to the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous related golf course or landscaping maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to work within a positive and dynamic team environment; strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to drive turf vehicles and various mowing equipment.
- Good mechanical understanding and ability.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and follow all safety precautions.
- Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts as required and reliable transportation.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields