This position would require an individual that is motivated, professional and energetic- someone who is able to design and implement an activity program to serve our senior residents. If you are looking for a career with an organization that truly values seniors feel free to contact us.
- To provide activities that meet the social, physical, intellectual and spiritual needs of individuals living at our Retirement Facility
- An individual who has experience working with seniors preferably with a certificate or degree in recreation/activation, sociology or gerontology
- Must demonstrate the ability to motivate others including staff, volunteers and students
- Coordinate the Volunteer program, coordinate pastoral care and to promote the activity program and facility through monthly activity calendars, newsletters and coverage of events by local newspaper
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word for Windows and valid driver’s license is essential. Willingness to obtain special class license is a must.
**Please check with your local area facility for current available job opportunities.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields