- Maintain a clean and dust free environment throughout the facility, following specific procedures as directed.
- Collect and dispose of garbage as required, keeping utility rooms and store rooms in a tidy and sanitary condition.
- Re-stock housekeeping carts as required.
- Sort and separate items to be laundered in accordance with laundering requirements.
- Operate automatic washing machines, dryers. Fold and hang garments after laundering, and transport to appropriate floors.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous housekeeping and/or laundry experience desirable but not mandatory.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with residents, other staff and visitors.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sincere interest in providing excellent customer service to seniors.
- Must be flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts as required.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields