If you are an energetic person and enjoy working in the Healthcare industry, we may have just the opportunity for you! The Haven in the Village at Carolina Place is a 60 bed Memory Care Unit and the Laurels is 100+ bed Assisted Living Community, just south of Charlotte, North Carolina. We are currently seeking a Sales Counselor to join our team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution of the sales & marketing plan.
- Meets or exceeds the sales activity standards as determined by the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing. These sales activity standards include quotas for daily telephone lead base follow up calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales activities, and other sales related performance metrics.
- Develops strategic sales and marketing plans for the community and work closely with other department heads to ensure that such plans meet the needs of the community.
- Provides outstanding sales leadership and management skills to ensure top performance by all members of the department. Leads by example
- Coaches and mentors all staff within the department to ensure consistent top performance, foster cooperative sales behavior, and to ensure success in achieving sales and occupancy goals.
- Provides regular and ongoing coaching and training to direct reports and other team members.
- Demonstrates excellent sales skills through: Establishing and maintaining client relationships, discovery of client’s needs and desires with the community’s products and services, closing and post-sales activities. Uses good listening techniques and demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Completes and maintains the Five Star CRM (lead database) for all potential residents and referral contacts within 24 hours of time of activity. This includes documentation of all completed and scheduled sales activities, including move-ins and move-outs.
- Hosts events for the lead base and professionals to increase traffic in the community.
- Demonstrates proficiency in pulling, analyzing and completing sales reports
- Interprets and implements management policies
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing) or with courses that establish knowledge of business, sales, motivation, communication and related marketing skills.
- Two (2) years of previous sales experience required, preferably in the Senior Living industry with significant level of responsibility and accountability for goal achievement.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information, solutions and benefits.
- Ability to sell effectively and to close transactions.
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions and value to prospects and professional referral partners.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields