The Associate Executive Director (AED) is responsible for assisting the Executive Director (ED) with the overall leadership, management and success of the community. These responsibilities include but not limited to financial management, sales & marketing, recruiting and hiring, supervising, training, team member relations and recognition, communication, family services, resident well being, quality assurance and regulatory compliance.
Additionally, a key strategic component is the ability to learn from an ED and develop into an ED role within Sunrise Senior Living. At Sunrise, we pride ourselves as pioneers of the senior living industry in setting standards of excellence; we strive to provide care & services to seniors better than anyone. The AED is expected to create, in alignment with our mission and values, a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends and all team members.
- Passion for working with seniors .
- Prior leadership experience (within the senior care industry preferred) .
- College degree preferred; degree and management experience may be required per state requirements.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Previous management experience including hiring, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision & discipline.
- Demonstration of success in managing operating expenses.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields