Care Manager (CNA) -- San Fernando Valley Job Fair: 2/21/15
Feel The Warmth Of A Sunrise Career.
Caring for others is a rewarding experience, enriching both the giver and the receiver. Across Sunrise Senior Living's 250 communities, warm-hearted people have found the career of a lifetime brightening the lives of seniors. Spread warmth wherever you go with Sunrise. At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise.
Only apply if you would like to register to attend the San Fernando Valley Job Fair hosted in Simi Valley, CA on February 21, 2015 from 10am to 2pm. The following Sunrise communities will participate in this hiring event: Wood Ranch, Studio City, West Hills, Westlake Village, Woodland Hills, and Sterling Canyon.
Your Role: At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise.
Care Manager (CNA)
- As a designated care provider at Sunrise, you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for the residents of our communities.
- You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
- You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service.
- You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile.
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success.
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations.
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors.
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields