The primary purpose of this position is to greet and assist visitors, residents, callers and provide exemplary customer service at all times. As directed by your supervisor, perform administrative support functions efficiently and in accordance with established procedures.
- Greet visitors, residents, and vendors in a courteous and professional manner. Identify visitors and direct to appropriate location. Process and record visitor information as defined by the community.
- Answer the telephone, determine nature of call, and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Respond to requests from within the community; identify and locate appropriate personnel.
- Maintain resident information by name and room number, eligibility to receive calls, emergency phone members of on‑call personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Exercise discretion in releasing information so that confidentiality and privacy are maintained. Information must be stored in a safe and secure manner at all times.
- Identify security concerns and notify supervisor or proper authorities. Effectively communicate facility policies and procedures to visitors, staff and vendors.
- Assist with administrative duties which includes, typing, copying, filing, posting accounts, sorting mail, ordering supplies and repairs, mailing out doctor’s orders.
- Maintain a work environment that is clean and presents a professional image.
- As appropriate, document and resolve concerns or relay to the appropriate staff.
- Ethically and responsibly conduct small monetary transactions for ticket sales, etc
- Attend and participate in service training programs to meet state and federal requirements.
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism. Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public. Must be able to work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and potentially hostile people within the facility. Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, residents, and families.
Education: High School
Willingness to travel: 0 - 25%
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields