In the role of "Reminiscence Supervisor" you will be responsible for providing leadership support of the reminiscence neighborhood. The Reminiscence Supervisor is a hands-on leader in the day to day operations directly supervising and assisting the reminiscence team, championing the designated care manager concept and providing resident care and services. Responsible for assisting in the recruiting, selection and training of team members as well as staffing and scheduling. Assists in promoting excellence in resident care and programming, assists with the outreach to families with an understanding of the evolving information on Alzheimer's disease. The Reminiscence Supervisor is responsible for assisting the community in maintaining high quality standards throughout the community.
- One (1) year experience preferred in assisted living, home health, long term care or hospital industries and experience with memory impaired senior population.
- Supervisory/management experience preferred which may include supervising and responsibility of shift/daily operations.
- College degree and management experience with dementia care may be required per state requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields