The Client Service Specialist primary function is to process referrals by admitting the client on the system, establishing ongoing service and setting up the client file and communication lines with the client. Accurately and precisely schedule and allocate client service staff to meet the needs of Revera's clients/patients while demonstrating excellent customer service and front line communication skills, executing with absolute precision.
- Intake of all referrals/service changes from multiple sources
- Fill and schedule shifts through the availability and allocation of qualified staff with skills to match client needs.
- Enter service codes and pay rates with absolute precision.
- Communicate changes in staff hours/days to clients and referral sources and advise staff of changes in service schedules.
- Maintain and update GoldCare client and employee files including discharges.
- Manage client and employee service changes, availability and overtime
- Tracking all client and staff concerns, complaints and compliments electronically when supervision staff is not on site
- Provide exceptional customer service to current clients and prospective clients by responding to issues and resolve scheduling problems.
- Run weekly reports as stated in each branch and take appropriate action based on the data.
- Confirmation of employee schedules and travel time.
- Monitor telephony records and reconcile errors
- Investigate billing rejections and follow up according to branch process
- Work in compliance with the provision of the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Refer to addendum for specific responsibilities
- Community College or equivalent. Grade 12 minimum
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Capable of handling a high volume of calls and proven ability to work in a fast paced, multitask environment
- Flexibility in adapting to changing working conditions.
- Ability to learn quickly and to work within a team and independently
- Positive customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external clients including written communication skills
- Previously demonstrated dynamic communication, interpersonal and organizational skills an asset
- Proven customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external clients including written communication skills
- Valid Vulnerable Position/Sector Screening (VPS)
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields