- Ensure resident care needs are assessed; plan of care developed and determine corresponding care fees and staffing requirements as applicable.
- Monitors all resident incidents and directs staff regarding interventions to prevent reoccurrence as applicable.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, orientation, development and performance management of Guest Attendants, Uncertified Care Providers and Registered Practical Nurses.
- Develop professional and collaborative relationships with hospital staff, participate in marketing outreach such as presentations on wellness services and aging in place philosophy and interviews prospective residents and conducts assessments to determine suitability for admission.
- Participates in the preparation of the Department budget and administers the approved budget within established parameters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses in Ontario.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in geriatrics, rehabilitation and/ or retirement living.
- Must possess excellent supervisory and leadership abilities.
- Must express initiative, good judgment and foster a positive work atmosphere.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields