Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assists clients with hygiene needs and daily living activities including bathing, dressing, oral care, skin care, positioning in bed, feeding and transferring.
- Assists with client’s restorative care programs, walking and range of motion.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of client leisure activities on a daily basis.
- Collaborates with the client and other members of the interdisciplinary team in the development of individualized Client Care Plan.
- Performs delegated nursing acts according to company policy and scope of practice.
- Documentation according to company policy.
- Communicates and reports relevant information regarding client care or safety to Supervisor.
- Nursing students must have completed 1st year of Bachelor of Science Nursing program or Licensed Practical Nursing Program (clinical must be completed) or Continuing Care Certification or Provincial Support Workers Course;
- Confirmation of enrolment in the nursing program;
- Nursing Students should be available from June until the end of August for a variety of flexible positions;
- Ability to work shiftwork including days, nights, weekends and/or evenings;
- Commitment to work alternate weekends;
- Clear criminal record check
- Pre-employment medical form completed by a physician.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields