Located in Quispamsis, NB at Embassy Hall and reporting to the Health Services Manager as part of the Harmony & Wellness Team the Personal Support Worker is responsible for meeting clients’ needs according to an individualized service plan and all aspects of personal care for clients. You will assist clients with activities of daily living and you may perform and assist in light housekeeping, meal preparation, basic laundry service, recreational activities and other related work.
Key Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assists clients with hygiene and daily living activities, such as: bathing, dressing, oral care, skin care, meals, and mobilizing according to the work assignment;
- Assists clients and Culinary workers during meal time;
- Assists in the provision of social, spiritual, and intellectual activities for clients;
- Administers client medications as assigned under the direction of the Client Services Coordinator/Manager and in accordance with Physician orders following all medication management policies and guidelines;
- Completing all duties in a way which is consistent with Shannex’s Philosophy of Service: Your life. Your choice. Your Home.
- Personal Support Worker Program, Continuing Care Assistant Program
- Current CPR & Emergency First Aid Certification;
- Ability to work a schedule of flexible hours and shifts inclusive of days, nights, weekends and holidays;
- Clear Criminal Record Check;
- Clear Social Development Check.
Salary scale of $19.53 to $23.46 per hour
“Great People Striving for Great Things” is one of the pillars of our Strategic Plan. Shannex is committed to offering the best environment for employees where everyone takes pride in their work and in the organization. Our staff are committed to service excellence and are supported with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are building a culture that supports the balance between work and personal life. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields