- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the service director and/or executive director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Ensure that food is properly stored.
- Assist in dining room cleaning, bussing tables, setting tables, and assisting wait staff.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assists with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Will attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields