The Company. Seasons Retirement Communities is a growing senior housing company that believes Happy Team Members = Happy Residents. We want our team members to have work-life balance, feel supported on the job and love what they do. We expect a lot from our team members because we believe our residents deserve the very best. If you are prepared to go above and beyond to make a difference, Seasons is the place for you.
We hire individuals who are enthusiastic about working with seniors. At Seasons, our team members make a difference in our residents' lives through meaningful connections and creating 'Wow Moments' that matter. We support, encourage and celebrate these efforts because they have a positive impact on residents and team members alike. Simply put, it feels great to make a positive difference in the life of a senior.
The Position. We’re looking for a Leasing Manager. The Leasing Manager is responsible for the leasing and maintenance of the rental suites to maintain optimal occupancy levels in the retirement community. Additionally, the Leasing Manager is accountable for introducing potential residents to the home and fostering relationships in the surrounding regional community. The General Manager also utilizes the Leasing Manager to assist with other business related tasks.
- We offer complete training to right fit candidates.
- We provide health and dental benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan and Employee Share Program
- Investment in leadership and travel experiences
- Group discounts on home and auto insurance
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
- Must have Class G driver’s license
- Must have current CPR & First Aid certification
- Ensures a smooth transition for the resident by liaising with the appropriate departments.
- Leasing of the rental units in the retirement community through conducting tours and providing information to the general public and community organizations
- Managing inquiries and following up on leads in a timely manner
- Orients new residents to ensure a smooth transition into the community
- Responds to resident issues and family inquiries and concerns relating to accommodations and living arrangements
- Identifying and resolving individual residents’ concerns and issues in a timely and effective manner
- Participates as a member of the work team and provides support to the other members of the team
- Implements corporate marketing initiatives to ensure optimal occupancy is achieved for the retirement residence
- Develops and fosters partnerships within the community
- Other duties as assigned
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields