You will be expected to represent Shepherd Village in a courteous and professional manner, while maintaining amicable relationships with peers, subordinates, Residents & families in keeping with the Shepherd Village Mission, Vision & Values.
Candidate must be flexible to work a weekend rotation. This is an excellent opportunity for Registered Nurses with previous management experience.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications & skills:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO), required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) preferred
- Minimum 3 years of long-term care experience, required
- Minimum 3 years previous management, or equivalent experience, required
- Good understanding of Occupational Health & Safety legislation and practices
- Familiar with workplace investigations and incident reporting
- Possesses excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong documentation and computer skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English language required
- Ability to stay organized and effectively communicate with others in a high demand environment
- Excellent organizational traits, positive approach, patience, empathy and tactfulness
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields