As an RPN, you will ensure Residents receive excellent care services by increaing their comfort, independence and control in all aspects of their care. You will also be expected to maintain amicable relations with Resident's and their family members, by involving them in care-related decisions.
You will provide friendly, courteous and attentive service, in keeping with our organizational values, mission and vision.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Practical Nursing diploma, required
- Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO), required
- Experience with supervision of direct-care staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to assume Unit Nurse responsibilities, to effectively direct staff and resolve conflict
- Ability to collect and analyze data, create care plans and evaluate results
- Ability to effectively follow best practices, policies and procedures of the Home and compliance with Nursing Standards of Practice
- Outstanding organizational skills
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields