- Registered nurse with current CNO registration
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates required
- Experience in Long-Term Care preferred
- Police background clearance for vulnerable persons sector
- Previous experience with RAI/MDS and computerized documentation systems
- Ability to speak, read and write English and to follow oral and written directions
- Multilingual fluency is an asset
- Cooperative team player in a busy multi task environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Understanding and empathy for the needs of seniors
- Strong leadership & analytical skills
Areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee the delivery of resident care including infection control on the resident home areas.
- Delivery of medications/treatments as required.
- Contribute to the quality management program for the nursing department ensuring required outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure standards of resident care and services are consistently achieved.
- Ensure all MOHLTC requirements are met.
- Perform thorough assessments on residents and develop or update documentation, reports and other records.
- Provide direction to all resident care staff on resident home areas.
- Liaise with physicians and other members of the resident care team.
- Contribute to a home environment for residents that ensures the values of Primacare Living Solutions are maintained and upheld.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields