- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team, residents and families as well as external community resources.
- Demonstrate sound organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Graduate of a recognized (accredited) P.S.W. certificate program.
- Experienced in retirement living, geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care.
- Solid English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Use both hands and feet on a regular basis to perform physical assisting duties.
- Bend, kneel, and work with arms raised for periods of time.
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs. per day.
- Climb stairs, operate elevators, lift luggage and move small equipment and furniture.
- You must be available to work days, evenings, as well as weekends.
The successful candidate must have a current police check with vulnerable sector screen and an up-to-date TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields