- Registered nurse with current CNO registration
- Nursing Unit Leadership Certificate preferred
- Minimum 3 years nursing experience preferably in LTC
- Minimum 1 year management experience in the LTC field
- Police background clearance for vulnerable persons sector
- Strong leadership, team building & analytical skills
- Exceptional communication, documentation and people skills
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with RAI-MDS
- Understanding and empathy for the needs of seniors
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee the delivery of resident care including infection control and staff education and orientation.
- Contribute to the quality management program for the nursing department ensuring required outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure standards of resident care and services are consistently achieved.
- Ensure all MOHLTC requirements are met.
- Assume the Director of Care duties in the absence of the Director.
- Assist with the development and management of the nursing department budget.
- Contribute to a home environment for residents that ensures the values of Primacare Living Solutions are maintained and upheld.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields