- Food Service Worker /Dietary Aide Certificate or Culinary Management diploma from an accredited College of Applied Arts and Technology or a registered private career college in Ontario
- Safe Food Handlers Certificate
- Police background clearance for vulnerable persons sector
- Experience in a Long-Term Care Home or with seniors
- Cooperative team player
- Ability to speak, read and write English and to follow oral and written directions
- Understanding and empathy for the needs of seniors
Areas of Responsibility:
- Set up and clean up of the dining rooms for meal service.
- Serving meals to residents in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Washing & sanitization of small wares and deep cleaning serveries.
- General kitchen duties as assigned.
- Ensure standards of resident dietary services are consistently achieved.
- Ensure all MOHLTC and Public Health requirements are met.
- Contribute to a home environment for residents that ensures the values of Primacare Living Solutions are maintained and upheld.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields