As a Dishwasher your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Cleaning dishes, pots, glassware, and cutlery following established sanitation procedures.
- Ensuring correct usage of chemicals in dish machine and pot-washing areas, i.e. uses 3-sink method for pot washing.
- Cleaning kitchen, including mopping entire floor.
- Assuming cleaning tasks as per site cleaning schedules.
- Receiving, uncrating, and putting away supplier deliveries as required.
- Alerting team leader to problems and makes recommendations about corrective action.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Grade 10 minimum education required.
- Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
- Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
- Safe Food Handling Certification is preferred.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields