- Presents and promotes a positive image of business office and the facility to residents, family, guests, outside services and community.
- Answer telephone and place outgoing calls as requested.
- Conducting facility tours.
- Performs clerical work as assigned from all Department Managers.
- Maintain the inventory of office supplies, forms and equipment.
- Maintain records as required and performs clerical work as assigned.
- Handle payments from families, sell meal tickets, distribute pay statements.
- Monitor front door for wandering residents
- Adhere to established department policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, safety, environment and infection control.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor or delegate.
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and email is a must;
- Knowledgeable on AR & AP procedures;
- Able to use and maintain general office equipment;
- Business Administration Diploma preferred
- Experienced in long-term care administration is preferred.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields