Leading a dedicated team, you will demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to motivate others to achieve exceptional standards. You will be the type of person not afraid to roll up your sleeves and lead by example. The successful candidate should have experience working in banquet services and organizing the food service component of special events.
- Ensuring that the delivery of service to residents during mealtimes reflects the our standards
- Maintaining effective oral and written communication and exemplary human relations with residents, families and staff of other departments, using appropriate lines of communication;
- Ensuring all Dietary staff are familiar with food handling and infection control measures at beginning of Orientation;
- Coaching all members of the Dietary Team to the standard of excellence desired;
- Working closely and effectively with the Dining Services Manager and the General Manager;
- Giving direction, and assisting in maintaining a safe and clean environment for residents and employees; and
- Displaying a high standard of visual presentation in Dining Room and employee appearance.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields