Position Summary: Assists with the community accounting and payroll functions. This position reports to the Business Office Manager.
- Maintains basic knowledge of computer software and internet applications.
- Maintain residents and business office files.
- Assists in answering resident billing issues. Also maintains the ancillary charge worksheet on a weekly basis.
- Ensures that move-in deposits and rents are deposited in a timely manner.
- Sends monthly delinquent notices and follows collection guidelines.
- Process resident lease renewal letters.
- Ensures that payroll is accurately prepared and reported to the corporate office at the time designated.
- Ensures that accounts payable procedures are processed timely & accurately.
- Ensures that all proprietary, financial, and resident information is kept confidential.
- Monitors and records petty cash disbursements and reconcile to replenish.
- May assist with concierge coverage
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of the office, its records and restricted information.
- Understand roll in the safety and disaster plan.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Attends various community events.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
An Associate's Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields