A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
We are pleased to welcome Emeritus to Brookdale. Together as the world’s largest provider of senior living solutions, we now offer unparalleled opportunities to grow your career while further enriching the lives of the residents and families we serve.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing and coordinating the delivery of care in collaboration with physician and resource health care personnel
- Documenting all pertinent information regarding nursing care, care plans, observation of the residents’ overall condition and behavior
- Maintaining a working knowledge of community infection control procedures
- Providing functional direction and assistance to LPNs and CNAs - Completing new staff orientation as assigned
- Directing resident care to include making rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care
At Brookdale, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a forward thinking company while receiving an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including • Major Medical • Dental• Vision• Flexible Spending Account • Short-term Disability • Long-term Disability • 401(K) with Company Match • Life Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • Continuing Education • License Reimbursement
- RN state licensure in good standing
- 1 year previous hospice experience preferred
- Enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields