A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Transferring residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
- Serving meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
- Recording and reporting changes in resident eating habits to supervisor
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years of caregiving experience, preferably for dementia/Alzheimer's patients
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility with schedule and availability to work at least one weekend a month
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields