As a Dishwasher your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Cleaning dishes, pots, glassware, and cutlery following established sanitation procedures.
- Ensuring correct usage of chemicals in dish machine and pot-washing areas, i.e. uses 3-sink method for pot washing.
- Cleaning kitchen, including mopping entire floor.
- Assuming cleaning tasks as per site cleaning schedules.
- Receiving, uncrating, and putting away supplier deliveries as required.
- Alerting team leader to problems and makes recommendations about corrective action.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Grade 10 minimum education required.
- Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
- Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
- Safe Food Handling Certification is preferred.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields