- Oversee interior maintenance of close to 1800 rental units ensuring the efficient handling of work to be completed at townhomes and apartments located in London.
- Supervision includes recruitment, training, schedule of work and processing payroll for Inside Maintenance Technicians and team members.
- Work closely with Maintenance Manager, with a focus on high customer satisfaction to ensure the maintenance service evolves to meet changing needs of our tenants.
- Establish priorities for requests based on urgency and be available to support Inside Maintenance Technicians with on-call requirements, including after hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Coordinate inside maintenance technicians, scheduling work with trades and contractors that adheres to designated specification including inspecting units before and after occupancy to ensure maintenance standards remain high, and all rental units are well-maintained.
- Ensure that maintenance requests are resolved in a timely manner and that work order records are maintained accurately in Salesforce. Follow-up with residents about status of requests or repairs to ensure open communication and resolutions with residents.
- Inventory, product and expense management.
- Promote and support a Safety culture, compliance with Fire Safety code
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in property management, renovations, plumbing, painting, and general inside maintenance and related activities.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience supervising a team with the support of their manager.
- Experience with energy, waste and green technologies in building management is an asset.
- Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act, Fire Code, and Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Proven success with customer relationship management and positive approach to ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload for self and team along with the ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and/or Property Management software applications, along with Word, Excel, Outlook and digital property management protocols is required.
- Available for on-call as needed.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields