Hours of Work:
- We are searching for part time members who will be available for a variety of shifts: Days, afternoons and weekend shifts too. Approximately 24-80 hours bi-weekly
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Exhibits a caring, nurturing attitude while demonstrating a true concern for the residents that they serve.
- Possess the ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Positive, "Can-do Attitude".
- Able to accept direction well from supervisor
- Have a desire to make a difference in the lives of older adults each day.
- Task-oriented individual
- Collaborative, team player
- Serving experience is an asset, as well as experience working with older adults
- The dietary server is responsible for ensuring that all mealtimes are a pleasant dining experience on a consistent basis for the resident and their families.
- To ensure that services are delivered in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Maintain confidentiality of all facility information.
- Assist with preparation and set up of dining rooms for meal service, take resident meal orders and serve meals.
- Cleaning duties as required
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields